Our Occupational Therapists can provide
- Assessments for NDIA eligibility
- Equipment/Assistive Technology prescription (wheelchair, beds, hoists, commodes etc)
- Assessments for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Intervention to increase independence in activities of daily living
- Assessments for basic/minor home modifications (not complex)
- Assessment and intervention to support sensory processing needs at home
We are a mobile service.
We work with adolescents and adults.
We work with the individual and their carers on goals that are meaningful and will improve their quality of life.